Aquaboon 6-PACK Of 5 Micron 10" Sediment Water Filter For Any Standard RO Unit by
Aquaboon 6-PACK Of 5 Micron 10'' Sediment Water Filter For Any Standard RO Unit by by Aquaboon at Tokoh Kita. MPN: B01M01EDHK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 6 OF 5 MICRON SEDIMENT PP WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES BY AQUABOON Sediment filter is made of fine melted polypropylene, which is blown and spun in a
Sediment filter is made of fine melted polypropylene, which is blown and spun in a cylinder-like form. The main function of sediment filter is to remove large and fine particles from a drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust particles. Each cartridge is individually shrink-wrapped. Sediment Filter is Melt Blown with thermally bonded 100% Pure POLYPROPYLENE Microfibers. Universal Industry Standard size of 10" by 2.5" and is compatible with most industry standard RO Filter units.
• Micron rating: 5 Micron
• Dimensions: 10" x 2.5"
• Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year, depending on the water quality that comes from the original supply.
• Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge.
• Larger particles are trapped in the outer layers; smaller particles penetrate deeper.
• Greater dirt holding ability and longer life than non-layered cartridges.
• Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
• Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
• No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
• Cartridge is individually shrink wrapped
How it works?
• Innermost Zone - small dust is filtered in the following layer to ensure the good filtration efficiency.
• Inner Zone - Small particles pass the outer layers, then filtered by inner layers, which made out of the fine fiber.
• Mid Zone - Multilayered structure layer and depth filtration pattern of the mid zone layer ensures good filtration efficiency and formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
• Outer Zone-The large dusts are filtered in following layer to prolong the filter service life.
Features & Highlights
- 6 PACK OF SEDIMENT PP - 5 Micron Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge
- Micron rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 10 inch. x 2.5 inch.
- Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year, depending on the water quality
- Made of thermally bonded 100% Pure POLYPROPYLENE Microfibers
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.3 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|