Aquaboon 6-PACK Of 5 Micron Grooved Sediment Water Filter 10" x 2.5" for any RO unit
Aquaboon 6-PACK Of 5 Micron Grooved Sediment Water Filter 10'' x 2.5'' for any RO unit by Aquaboon at Tokoh Kita. MPN: B01LY0IMKH. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. AquaBoon Grooved Melt Blown Sediment water filter cartridge is made of fine melted polypropylene, which is blown and spun in a cylinder-like form.
AquaBoon Grooved Melt Blown Sediment water filter cartridge is made of fine melted polypropylene, which is blown and spun in a cylinder-like form. Because this cartridge is grooved, it provides increased surface area and longer filter life, it has no surface binders and reduces flow and increase change-out frequency. The main function of grooved sediment filter is to remove large and fine particles from a drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust particles. These filters have graded density layers, meaning the outer layers are more porous, catching larger particles, while the inner layers are a finer micron, catching smaller particles. Each filter cartridge is individually shrink-wrapped.
• Innermost Zone - small dust is filtered in the following layer to ensure the good filtration efficiency.
• Inner Zone - Small particles pass the outer layers, then filtered by inner layers, which made out of the fine fiber.
• Mid Zone - Multilayered structure layer and depth filtration pattern of the mid zone layer ensures good filtration efficiency and formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
• Outer Zone-The large dusts are filtered in following layer to prolong the filter service life.
Features & Highlights
- 6 Pack Of Aquaboon 5 Micron 10 inch. x 2.5 inch. Grooved Sediment Water Filter Cartridges
- Micron rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 10 inch. x 2.5 inch.
- Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.59 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|