Austin Springs 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System with Brushed Nickel Faucet, 75 GPD
Free Shipping Included! Austin Springs 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System with Brushed Nickel Faucet, 75 GPD by Austin Springs at Tokoh Kita. MPN: AS-RO-75. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. One of the best values in RO - Austin Springs Reverse Osmosis system saves you time and money by giving you clear, clean water at your fingertips
One of the best values in RO - Austin Springs Reverse Osmosis system saves you time and money by giving you clear, clean water at your fingertips whenever you need it. Know your water is pure – drink your coffee and make your family meals without worry.
Tested to NSF standards 42, 53, and 58. The system removes over 96% of Copper, Fluoride, Selenium, Chromium +6, Chromium +3, Arsenic, Lead and other Volatile Organic Chemicals. The system also removes the chlorine taste and smell for a clean, fresh drinking experience.
The Austin Springs RO system uses a 5-step filtration process:
1. Polypropylene Sediment (PP) – Functions like a net to remove suspended solids, turbidity, and particulate.
2. Granulated Active Carbon (GAC) – Reduces chlorine and hydrogen sulfide before water enters the RO membrane.
3. Carbon Block (CTO) – Removes chlorine taste and smell before water enters the final filtration stage.
4.Reverse Osmosis Membrane (RO) – Removes over 96% of lead, fluoride, chromium +6, arsenic, and other volatile organic chemicals.
5. Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC) – Increased contact time with extremely fine carbon dust reduces unwanted chemicals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and more.
The system measures about 19.5 x 16.5 x 7.25 inches and the tank measures about 15 x 10.75 inches. Includes a brushed nickel faucet to install onto your existing countertop. Your system comes with a one-year Manufacturer Warranty and lifetime tech support.
Features & Highlights
- One of the best values in RO - excels at removing contaminants for clear water. Saves you time and money from buying expensive, bottled water
- RO membrane produces 75 gallons per day - Supplies plenty of refreshing water to your family for all of your drinking and cooking needs
- Tested to NSF standards 42, 53, and 58: Removes over 96% of copper, fluoride, chromium +6, chromium +3, arsenic, lead, and other volatile organic chemicals
- Modern brushed nickel faucet matches your kitchen décor and provides you water at your fingertips whenever you need it
- DIY easy installation - Allows you to set up your own RO system no plumber required
|Item Weight:||31 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.5 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||32.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.39 x 17.52 x 17.52 inches|