InSinkErator F-2000S Water Filtration System Plus, Under Sink Water Filtration
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 3% on the InSinkErator F-2000S Water Filtration System Plus, Under Sink Water Filtration by InSinkErator at Tokoh Kita. MPN: F-2000S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The F-2000S Water Filtration System is designed exclusively for use with InSinkErator water dispensing systems. It reduces particulates, chlorine
The F-2000S Water Filtration System is designed exclusively for use with InSinkErator water dispensing systems. It reduces particulates, chlorine taste and odor plus cysts, lead, mercury, asbestos, benzene, atrazine, 2,4-D, Lindane, Carbofuran and p-Dichlorobenzene, allowing you to enjoy better-tasting hot beverages. For those faucets with both hot and cool functions, inline filtration also makes it fast and easy to enjoy filtered drinking water.
The F-2000S has a 1/4-inch quick-connect fitting and is replaced easily without contact with used filter material. It allows for automatic water shut-off during filter cartridge replacement. The water filtration system is NSF standard 42 and 53 certified for quality assurance. InSinkErator covers the F-2000S water filtration system with an exclusive 1-Year We Come To You In-Home Limited Service Warranty (excludes filter replacement cartridges).
The F-2000S water filtration system is not compatible with the InSinkErator SST-FLTR Stainless Steel Tank and Filtration System. For optimal performance, InSinkErator recommends replacing your water filter cartridge every 6 months.
Features & Highlights
- Includes: filter head bracket, F-2000 Replacement Filter, 2 polyethylene tubes, Quick-Connect Fitting, 2 mounting screws, 1/4-inch compression fittings
- Filter head bracket compatible with F-1000 and F-2000 replacement filter; not for use with InSinkErator SST-FLTR stainless steel tank and filtration system
- Reduces particulates, chlorine taste and odor, plus cysts, lead, mercury, asbestos, benzene, atrazine, 2, 4-D, Lindane, Carbofuran and other impurities down to 1/2 micron
- Sanitary, quick-change filter cartridge and twist-and-lock design for easy filter changes
- Recommended to replace water filter every 6 months for optimal performance
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.68 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|