iSpring RCC7P-AK High Capacity, Boosted Performance Under Sink 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System and Ultimate Water Softener with Alkaline Remineralization and Pump - WQA Gold Seal Certified
Free Shipping Included! iSpring RCC7P-AK 6-Stage Maximum Performance Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Booster Pump and Alkaline Remineralization Filter by iSpring at Tokoh Kita. MPN: RCC7P-AK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7P-AK is unequaled in
As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7P-AK is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability.
The system consists of 6-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000+ different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in the 2nd and 3rd stages provides greater protection against harmful chemicals than CTO alone. It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family.
The RCC7P-AK model of the iSpring RCC7 line of products is equipped with a booster pump for situations where inlet/house water pressure is low – below about 40 PSI. Reverse Osmosis requires high pressure to force the impurities out of the water. If the pressure is too low, the process will not be efficient. Adding a booster pump where the inlet water pressure is too low solves this problem by ensuring optimal pressure to the RO membrane at all times. Pure water can be produced more quickly with less water loss. The booster pump operates nearly noiselessly and only when needed. Usually it can barely be heard over normal kitchen activity.
After flowing through the initial 5 stages of the iSpring RCC7 line of Reverse Osmosis filtering products, the RCC7P-AK model also adds another Alkaline Remineralization (AK) stage. This stage is designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of the water. The RO process effectively generates pure water but it also removes a few helpful minerals in the process. The red mineral stone portion of the AK filter adds back healthy minerals including not just calcium, but also other beneficial minerals, like magnesium, that other systems don't. The calcite portion of the filter neutralizes the pH of the RO water.
And the water tastes better too. Because RO water is so pure, many people find it tastes unnatural. Many people prefer the more natural taste that comes from the presence of some minerals in the water. Remineralization restores just the right proportion of healthy minerals.
Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSpring’s unparalleled technical support. The system is quiet and low maintenance. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc.
The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 3-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia.
With the RCC7P-AK, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.
Features & Highlights
- High Capacity performance-boosted Reverse Osmosis water filtration system for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more
- Do you concern about low water pressure? Reverse Osmosis requires high water pressure to force the impurities out of the water. Delivering maximum actual performance for an RO system, this pump-boosted version of America's favorite brand of high capacity Reverse Osmosis water filters is the ideal solution. And it's quiet. Operating only when needed, it generates less noise than a dishwasher or refrigerator ice maker
- Unlike passive boosters, the RCC7P-AK's extremely durable electric booster pump ensures reliable, consistent performance regardless of pressure variations
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula - even better than most bottled water
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) remains the best way to achieve truly pure water. But can water be "too pure"? RO removes not only harmful pollutants, but also a few helpful minerals. The Alkaline Remineralization (AK) filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, also producing a more natural taste that comes from the presence of the right balance of these minerals
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap. Backed by 3-year Manufacturer Warranty with lifetime support line: 678-261-7611, from Alpharetta, GA USA
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet
|Item Weight:||34 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||33.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.7 x 14 x 14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iSpring, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Express Water
mpn: ROALKUV10DCG, ean: 0641990965759,
Filtration Process1st Stage: 5 Micron Sediment Filter Removes Silt, Dirt, Rust, Scale, Sediment, Coarse Sand and Sand from water.2nd Stage: G.A.C. FilterRemoves chlorine, organic chemicals, suspended particles, unnatural tastes and odors, dirt and ot...
By Home Master
mpn: HMF2SmgCC, ean: 0852669004123,
Great for city water supplies with chloramines, chlorine, chemicals, and sediment, taste and odor problems, the fully assembled Home Master two-stage whole house filter from Perfect Water Technologies treats chlorine, sediment, turbidity, pesticides,...
mpn: WGB32BM, ean: 0662425080274,
The WGB32BM whole house filtration system is an ideal "point of entry" filtration system for cleaning up well water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32BM fil...
By APEC Water Systems
mpn: FILTER-MAX90, ean: 0854961005037,
APEC Ultimate high flow 5-stage complete filter set is made in USA with the highest quality filtration components to provide a longer lasting filter set to protect and prolong the lifespan of your reverse osmosis system. Premium quality pre-filter ca...
By Olympia Water Systems
mpn: OROS-50, ean: 0059276006056,
Olympia water systems 5-stage reverse osmosis water filtration system is designed and tested to provide clean, high-quality drinking water at your home or business. The filtration portion of the system measures 16” w x 7” d x 20” h and the tank...
By Express Water
mpn: RO5DX, ean: 0705332529235,
Express Water RO5DX 5 Stage Undersink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System plus Extra Set of 4 Supreme Quality Replacement FiltersAuthentic 100% under counter purifier. 1-Year limited Warranty to ensure your satisfaction. Lifetime support...
mpn: berkeyceramic, ean: 0793842049428,
The versatile Big Berkey system is the ideal system for use at home with small or medium sized families, travel, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies. This powerful system filters both treated water and untreated raw water from such so...
By 3M AquaPure
mpn: 5621008, ean: 0016145256547,
The Aqua-Pure AP917HD-S Whole House Replacement Filter for AP904 systems reduces particulate in your home water supply at a 5 micron nominal rating while also reducing chlorine taste and odor, scale, rust and scale. It features a sanitary quick chang...
By 3M AquaPure
mpn: AP917HD, ean: 0016145252303,
By filtering chlorine taste, odor sediment particles as small as five micron, the Model3 maqua-pure whole house water filter Replacement will ensure you continue to serve the highest quality water possible. This filter typically requires Replacement ...
By Watts Premier
mpn: na, ean: 0782247923112,
The Premier RO-Pure Push Button Replacement Water Filter Kit provides a complete replacement supply of filters for your Premier RO-Pure (RO-4) under sink reverse osmosis system. This kit consists of one of each of the following replacement filters: 1...